Dress layering

10 December 2017


I'm off to London town soon, which means that I need to pack my suitcase real real soon. And it's proper winter over there -like it snowed this morning (I saw so many snowy Insta Stories in the am) which is all fun and games and snow angels but not when you are visiting with a carry on. As I will be spending most of my time out and about, soaking in the Christmassy streets and the chaotic tube stations, I will need to choose my armor accordingly. What will I wear on a night out? Freezing is not an option. Hurrah for layering! Anyone remember this look? I love layering dresses over jeans and knits. So why stop now? 

The dress above is from Miss Selfridge (last season) but after some research at the current merch I spotted a few similar looking transparent slip dresses that you can throw on like a cherry on top of an already chic cake.

Pssst have you seen THE EDIT bit on my website? Updated weekly with my favorite bits from around the web.

THE EDIT



PS: I will be at the London Artisan market on the 16 & 17 of December with PICO. Come say hi -more info here.

loveLove*

1 comment

  1. I bought a dress in Zara that is just like these ones, but with a floral pattern! :)
    http://fine-alchemy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© the girl named Love. Design by FCD.