Happy New Year!

30 December 2017

pico, picothestore, pico the store, jewellery, gold plated, 16K, cubic zirconia, love improchori

all earrings PICO

Wishing everyone a happy & creative new year! 

I want to take a moment and thank each and every one of you who have stuck with me over the past year, left a sweet comment on my blog or social media, sent me a pic of their pet on Insta when I was feeling blue, shared their story with me and made this year even more lovely and memorable. 

Most of all I want to thank you all for supporting pico in 2017. It was a year of transition with changes happening left and right but your love and kindness made it all seem like a smooth ride. Whether you placed an order with me, shared my jewellery with your friends and family, took time out of your day to leave a comment or send feedback, came to see me at the London Artisan market, it all means the world to me and it's what keeps me going!


THANK YOU!


lots of love,
Love x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© the girl named Love. Design by FCD.