The pink flat shoes you need right now

27 November 2017

pink, shoes, frayed, edges, zara, similar, giuseppe zanotti, salmon satin loafer

I have been on the look out for flat shoes that aren't boots, trainers or ballerinas for a long looong time. I wanted a pair that would elevate my monochrome and minimal outfits which is all I've been wearing since I got back to Greece. With the limited colour palette of black, white & grey, I was looking for something colourful but not overpowering. I'm also in the process of editing down my wardrobe and creating seasonal capsules that I can easily mix and match and knew that the colour I would go for had to match back to what I already owned. I do love dusty pink and I love it paired with neutral colours and when I saw these beauties I knew they were the ones! 

I posted this pic on my Instagram (which got re-gramed on the @ihavethisthingwithfloors account, eeeep!) last week and some of you told me the shoes were not available in your country so I did a roundup of similar styles...

SHOP THE LOOK:




loveLove*

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© the girl named Love. Design by FCD.