PICO | the LENA ring

7 March 2018

ring, pico the store, pico jewellery, pico, minimal ring, open ring, double ball ring, open band, sterling silver
the LENA ring, get it here.

At last this is finally ready and I can share it with you. I briefed the design to the studio a few weeks back. The samples passed all of my tests so here it is in all its glory! 

The design is based on a pair of earrings that belonged to my favorite aunt, Lena. She gave one to me and one to her daughter. As the band is open, we wear them as rings, making them one of our favorite family heirlooms. I made this to celebrate our bond and her! 

Made in Sterling silver (925), each and everyone of them is made by hand in my studio in Thessaloniki, Greece. No two rings are the same, each piece of silver is handled separately and has its own unique shape. 

ring, pico the store, pico jewellery, pico, minimal ring, open ring, double ball ring, open band, sterling silver
ring, pico the store, pico jewellery, pico, minimal ring, open ring, double ball ring, open band, sterling silver

more PICO pieces: 




loveLove*

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© the girl named Love. Design by FCD.