From there to here

4 November 2017

love improchori, the girl named love, api little darling, crochet dress, 90s knit, espadrilles, basket bag, circle market bag

love improchori, the girl named love, api little darling, crochet dress, 90s knit, espadrilles, basket bag, circle market bag
love improchori, the girl named love, api little darling, crochet dress, 90s knit, espadrilles, basket bag, circle market bag
love improchori, the girl named love, api little darling, crochet dress, 90s knit, espadrilles, basket bag, circle market bag
love improchori, the girl named love, api little darling, crochet dress, 90s knit, espadrilles, basket bag, circle market bag
love improchori, the girl named love, api little darling, crochet dress, 90s knit, espadrilles, basket bag, circle market bag
dress VIDEO | espadrilles MANGO (similar) | earrings H&M | bag Ref (similar) | shades Polaroid

First things first

The dress. It's a vintage VIDEO knit that my parents designed back in the 90's, still love it and wear it all the time. I also have it in white! I made an edit of my fave crochet dresses below:




So where you been girl?

Who knew deciding to make a drastic change could take a while for one to adjust to a new routine? Not me! I might have been a bit quieter than I had anticipated and intended to but I'm slowly finding my rhythm again. And you know why? In May I decided to move back to Greece after a ten year stint in the UK. It was not an easy decision to take, I had to consider a lot of factors but in the end, I think I made the right choice. Over the past few months I have come to realize that I needed the change of pace. 

Life Lately

My one way ticket back to sunny Greece was dated end of July (when these pics were actually taken!). Since then I have been spending loads of time with my family, reconnecting with old friends, rediscovering my city and most of all I have taken the time to plan out the next couple of months and work backward to create a manageable and realistic action plan for my various side hustles, well main hustles now. It can get chaotic when working on a handful of projects so I'm trying my best to keep on top of everything. 

Currently

These are some of the projects that have been taking up my time lately...

pico rebrand / I finally took some time to give my jewellery line some much needed love by dreaming up new branding. I am still working on some stuff but you can see all my new designs here. I will reveal everything soon!

The London Artisan market / I am taking pico to the upcoming London Artisan market taking place at the Old Truman Brewery in East London on the 16th & 17th of December. If you are London based and in need of Christmas presents, grab a friend and come have a nosey. Pop it in your diary. I'm prepping jewellery every day so that I have enough for all of you plus ensuring everything I need for mah booth etc. 

Freelance work / I do some freelance work with brands on various projects spanning from branding, ongoing consultation, project managing as well as social media strategy and implementation. 

Flat remodel & decoration / This is a biggie. So far I have only lived in rented flats that I couldn't make any big changes to so this time I can knock down walls, change floors, remove radiators, add windows etc etc. All this freedom is making my head spin. The possibilities are endless and I have no clue where to start! If you have done a remodel yourself and survived it...No1: KUDOS you are my hero and No2 Send help! BTW expect loads of interiors inspo in the coming months. 

loveLove*

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© the girl named Love. Design by FCD.