Majorca Travel Diary | a Technicolor dream

17 June 2017 Majorca, Balearic Islands, Spain



Who's a p(aradise)retty bird?

Gaaaaah these colours make me so so happy. They remind me of Raf Simons' collection for Jil Sander's SS11 show, another technicolor dream. They are so vivid and love how they stand out against the greenery. Anyone else feel like I'm upstaged by the flower? Such a good poser. 

Put a scarf on it

I have mentioned before how much I enjoy products that can be used in multiple ways. Exhibit A: I scored this vivid yellow scarf whilst vintage shopping with a friend in Shoreditch. And what a find it was! It's a vintage silk beauty from Jaeger London. Score! I usually wear it around my neck with a few gold necklaces but this time round I wore it around my boobs. 

Pink Majestic

The skirt is an old-ish number from H&M. It has the colour of dreams so it came with me at my dreamy holiday (read part 1 & 2), I've worn it with a yellow t shirt and it looks gorge. It's just the right hue of pink, not quite millenial, not quite magenta...somewhere in the middle.

PINK SKIRTS


On top of the world

We ventured out of our hotel and into the vast unexplored territory surrounding us in search of food. We were lucky to have stumbled across this piece of paradise. I can still remember the smell of the ocean and the tiny rocks under my feet. 


images taken by Koel

loveLove*

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© the girl named Love. Design by FCD.