My Farfetch Wishilist

25 February 2017

My Farfetch wishlist including, J.W. Anderson, Gucci, Valentino, Larsson & Jennings, Comme des Garcons, Ca & Lou. Minimal linear jewellery, clutch bag, red black and gold

A little while ago I took part to the exclusive #FarfetchRemix competition where I was asked to showcase my favorite activewear looks. Fast forward two weeks later and the team at Farfetch notified me that I was the winner. I was over the moon and excited to spend my prize. Only problem is...what to choose? 

This is the shortlist, help a girl out!

J.W.ANDERSON drop detail earrings
COMME DES GARÇONS PLAY heart print sneakers
COMME DES GARÇONS PLAY striped sweatshirt
LARSSON & JENNINGS 'CM' watch
VALENTINO 'Tango' pumps
ESHVI 'Lava' earrings

loveLove*

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© the girl named Love. Design by FCD.