white tops i'm loving at the moment

1 October 2018

white top, autumn 2018, outifit idea, white top edit, how to wear, hair scarf, gold hoops

top H&M

In the summertime (insert Mungo Jerry lyrics here) I tend to gravitate towards light hues in my wardrobe choices but I'm especially drawn to all things white. Like this beautiful light and airy seersucker top I wore whilst on holiday at Koufonisia. I loved its simplicity and cut, it has a tie at the hem which you can chose to do up on the front or the back. I wore it with a pair of gingham trousers as well as my fave relaxed jeans and a pair of black mules (love these too) to add a bit of sharpness to the look. I accessorized with my forever favorite red lipstick, my new fave hoop earrings & a scarf tied around my low bun. 

I made an edit of my favorite white tops from around the web:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© the girl named Love. Design by FCD.