The return of the hair slide

1 August 2018


hair slides, hair accessories, hair trends, summer hair,

Ever since I came back to Greece I keep stumbling upon old possessions. Sometimes in cardboard boxes, sometimes in my old room in my parents house and sometime in forgotten little boxes I didn't even know existed. They range from old questionable clothes, photos of holidays, toys I bought for my pets -it's mostly things that hold a sentimental value rather than usefulness. But I happened upon these here slides and I was delighted as I was looking for something similar to take with me on my hols. They are the perfect little touch to my salty hair, there to secure and hold in place till it's swim time again. And the best part is they can easily transition to any season or occasion.

HAIR SLIDES:




loveLove*

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© the girl named Love. Design by FCD.